Friday, May 6, 2016

Healthier Egg & Cheese Biscuit

So today I really wanted an egg and cheese biscuit from McDonalds BUT I can not tell you when the last time I have ate one from there was!  I try to stay away from that!  I had a busy week and this morning was just as busy!  Woke up with my back killing me, i got the kids all ready for school and everyone was on time might I add then I came home and got ready to take my mother in law to physical therapy. Took her and came back home for just a bit made my shakeology and grabbed my office work notebook and went back ready to pick her up!  Well I was still thinking about that dang biscuit!  Took her home went to the chiropractor and then finally home after noon sometime well i was hungry so i made this egg biscuit. I put two eggs in my blender with some avocado, slice of zucchini and a little bit of milk. Blended it put it in my pan. Made my biscuits (frozen ones) cut the biscuit in half added half the egg and some shredded cheese and placed the lid on!!  So good!  Well i told my kids about it and they wanted to try it!!  Needless to say kid tested and approved!!

Ingredients
Eggs
Little milk
Salt and pepper
Avocado (just a slice)
Zucchini (just a slice or two)
Shredded cheese
Biscuit

Blend eggs, avocado, milk, zucchini together
Cook the egg mixture and place on biscuit that is cut in half add the cheese and you have a yummy breakfast 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment