Sunday, August 28, 2016

Flank Steak

I have used flank steak for fajitas and roll ups!!  It is an awesome meat choice for cooking quick!!  Sometimes too quick if you don't watch it!!  I found this one on Melanie Mitro's blog!  If I find a recipe and sometimes i tweak it to fit my family and sometimes it is perfect!!  This one other than the Mrs Dash seasoning I have made before I found it on Pinterest. It was really good but I am curious to try the Mrs Dash!!

Flank Steak:  This is one of the leanest red meats that you can buy.  We buy our flank steak at Costco and have been very pleased.


Ingredients:  
Flank Steak
Fiesta Lime No Salt Added Mrs Dash Seasoning
Extra Virgin olive oil
Garlic Cloves Minced


Directions:
Take the fresh Flank Steak and place in Ziplok bag, drizzle with EVOO, Sprinkle with Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime Seasoning and add 2 minced garlic cloves and massage into the Steak.  Let sit for 15 minutes.  Then, place on grill or stove top pan on Medium High until it reaches the desired doneness.  Slice and serve.


Green Beans:  Place fresh green beans in a steamer and steam until tender to your liking.  Add a drizzle of EVOO and sea salt and pepper.

Potatoes:  I take the small potatoes and slice them down to potato chip size. Then I drizzle with EVOO and Low Sodium Taco Seasoning and toss to coat.  Place in oven at 350 degrees until chips reach their desired doneness!

No comments:

Post a Comment