Sunday, August 28, 2016

Stir Fry

Ingredients

  • 4-5 Steaks cubed up ( I usually try to leave the steak kinda frozen when I cube it up it makes it easier to cut up)
  • 2-3 peppers chunked up ( I like to use a mix of colors)
  • 1 onion chunked up
  • Mushrooms 2-3 cans or a container of fresh mushrooms
  • Worcestershire sauce
  • Country Bobs
  • Minced Garlic
  • Sea Salt and pepper
  • Olive Oil


Directions

Drizzle olive oil in your pan and heat it up on medium.  Place steak in the pan and drizzle with worcestershire sauce and Country bobs.  Put a teaspoon full of minced garlic in with the meat and season with sea salt and pepper.  Place cooked steak in a bowl and drizzle the pan again with olive oil add your veggies into the pan and saute them for a good 10 minutes (till desired tenderness is reached). Then add the meat in with veggies and simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.

I usually make rice or baked potatoes to go along with it!!  My family loves this dish and I love it because I can cut the meat and veggies up the night before place in put into zip lock bags!!  Easy clean up, prepped ahead, and family approved!!!

Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment