Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Customer Service Call

Let me just start off by saying I am a nice person but holy moly trying to get ahold of a representative is like pulling teeth no wait pulling teeth is probably easier!!!  I made an order online with JC Penney and It is not showing up but has gone thru my account and I should of already received it so I decided to call and check about it.

First number I call is about a joke they are trying to sell so many things to you.  Let's see I called to talk about my clothing order and I was offered a vacation to Disney, a new phone service ( had no idea they sold plans for phone), Direct Tv was an offer, Several different rebates which I am sure if I had pressed the button for one I would have had to take out a credit card or purchased so much for it, State Farm Insurance was an offer well I guess I should of taken out shipping insurance with them since my package has yet to arrive!!  Last but not least if you are looking to find your true love on Singles.com you can just call JC Penney!!!!  Yep that was my favorite lol and you have to listen to each offer twice then hit the # button to skip after all that you get to you need to call a different number for you area and please have a pen ready to write down the number!

Second number is all talking they want you to speak your answer which is fine.  I get thru 3 prompts then it ask me for my city and state yep apparently Potosi is not recognizable I said it 8 times they would ask city and state then just city by this time I am yelling it, then saying it so slow and nothing they still can not recognize it.  I ask to speak to representative and it says we can not help you at this time please call back later and hangs up on me!  Hangs up seriously!!!  I am steaming by now they have no idea they are speaking to a hormonal pregnant woman who is not happy that I have paid for nothing at the moment!!

Third number I am on hold with it took a lot of digging to find it so I call it and I go thru so many prompts and now I am on hold my wait time is 30 minutes!!! lol  30 Minutes later I spoke to a representative who found my order and says it should be here today!!  I had ordered as a guest instead of logging in to my account.  Which I do remember that day having issues with their site I had to add my items to my bag three times because it kept throwing me out of the system or locking up so that is a possibility of me not being logged in.  So If you want entertainment just call the customer service number for Pennies and have fun or not!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment