Monday, December 26, 2016

We Made It thru the Holidays!!!

Some kids are asleep and one is awake already on the Xbox. lol   As I sit here with a cup of coffee looking at my living room that looks like a tornado hit (no joke) and the tree will be coming down today considering it is almost down as it is.  So I know what I will be doing today blah I should of asked for a cleaning fairy for the week! Yes I said week because I will have four kids here most the week and it does not matter their age they still leave destruction in their path!!  Those of you who think oh when my baby gets older my house will be clean and not cluttered well think again!! 

We had a great Christmas.  My uncle's house on Christmas Eve and our house, my in laws house, and my sisters house on Christmas!!  I am looking forward to my clean eating group this week lol!  I have ate way too much of everything. Feels like we just had Thanksgiving!  Why does that time fly by so fast even though we have what a month in between the two still seems like there is never enough time.  Being a procrastinator probably doesn't help!!! 

My kids are so excited to be off all this week and I think they are calling for snow the weekend before they go back!!  I remember one year they were off for Christmas break and then was off for what I think 2 weeks with snow and ice!!  By January I am done with winter and ready for spring!  The only snow I really want is a little on Christmas eve but that never happens! I am not a winter person.  I mean I think the snow is pretty and being snowed in for a day or two (as long as I have food for the kids, no wrecks, no ice) is nice now that I don't work and have to deal with it like I use to.  uuugh  Getting up early cleaning the car off waking the kids to get them out in this taking them to daycare and the drive there is no fun!!!!  I do not miss that at all! 

I am so excited for our 2nd Beachbody health Bet that starts Jan 9th!!  It was nice getting paid to workout and drink my shake!  Hello so easy!!!   I am starting a group for this and we will have so much fun!!!
 

Kids are waking up one by one now so I guess I better get some cooking done I am sure they are wanting breakfast lol

No comments:

Post a Comment