Sunday, December 18, 2016

Mexican Chicken

This is such an easy recipe and most of the family likes it!!   This is definitely a make ahead recipe.  You can always cook your chicken the night before then all you have to do is mix it together.

Pre Heat oven to 375

3 Chicken Breast (cooked and shredded)
2 cans of Rotel
1 can of corn
shredded cheese (however much you want to use) I use a cup mixed and a cup on top
1 can of cream of chicken
1 onion diced
Crush up a few handfuls of tortilla chips

mix everything together and put in a 9x13 casserole dish
crumble more chips and add more shredded cheese to the top and bake for 30 minutes

enjoy!!  If you make this let me know how you liked it and if you put your own spin on it.  This recipe was one I acquired from a coworker who cook could cook like no other!!  I like to call her Betty "Crocker" Abbey.  She can cook and bake so many things.  My very first pumpkin pie that I actually liked was hers. She added cream cheese to hers and it was so good I have never had pumpkin pie since!  We had some awesome meals at work and I learned a lot of neat recipes that my family still enjoys.

Now time to work a little while I enjoy my cup of coffee on this cold day. One of many perks of my job is that I work from home!  We had sleet, freezing rain and snow last night. I can handle snow any day but this ice is for the birds.



No comments:

Post a Comment