Thursday, December 22, 2016

Tacos

Another simple meal that my kids LOVE!!  I cook enough for leftovers

For my crew and leftovers I use 4 pounds of beef

2 pounds of beef, ground turkey, or ground chicken
1/2 cup Taco Seasoning ( I like McCormick taco seasoning and I buy the big bulk container)

Brown your meat and then add your taco seasoning and water to the pan and I let it simmer for a good 20-30 minutes which by the way you can make this part up the day before or freeze it till you are ready!

Then add all your fixings my kids love lettuce, cheese, taco sauce, sour cream ( which I like using greek yogurt when I have it), tomatoes for me.  Use whatever kind of shells you want to.

Super easy meal and for the leftovers you can make a fiesta bowl if you want to take it to work.  Throw in some rice, corn, black beans or whatever you want and you have a yummy lunch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment