Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Our Big News

So last Halloween I was being wheeled into emergency surgery on my small intestines that was a big shocker.  It is so funny how surgery can change your life.  Here this year I was making it thru my anniversary and just fighting a funk I was in.  I was having night sweats, moody, and then the tired all the time and breast sore. At first I thought I was going thru Pre Menopause but then I went to the Doctor because the symptoms were leaning towards something else!

gfffffffffffffffffghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhg ( my ghost writer at work)

On Halloween this year my doctor delivered news that I never in a million years thought I would hear again I mean after all Reganne is 8!!  She told me "Your Pregnant"!  I was in shock!  We
have had some complications since with trying to miscarry but I was put on Progesterone and so far we are doing good!  Week 13!  I am so forgetful and those that know me I was already before lol.  Not being able to workout has really thrown me for a loop as well.  I have been dedicated to working out for almost 2 years so being told not to was hard.  Now I am back in the boat I was in 2 years ago getting started which is the hardest!

Now getting back into it and trying to get my eating back to healthy is a battle but It will be won.  I found out that I am diabetic so this is another bump in the road.  So for now I think we are just treating me with the right foods and no meds.  I have to go do the 3 hour test blah!  I will get back to posting my meal plans and recipes for everyone I have people messaging me and asking when I am out and about so no need to fret I will get back at it.  I have been dealing with the nausea with this one so we have ate out quite a bit but now I have planned out meals for weeks so no excuses to eat out.  Crockpot is my best friend.  Even for stay at home moms.  I know I always thought when I worked oh stay at home moms are so lucky they can prepare this amazing meal for their family but you know what we run out of time as well. 

I find myself excited on crockpot days lol and I still find myself behind on laundry and cleaning.  Running a business and juggling the family definitely has its perks but it also can be overwhelming. I struggle with do I work or fold laundry now and so on.  But I can tell you this regardless if I get all the chores done I am still there for my kids and husband everyday which is so amazing.  We may be chaotic at times but I love our family.  Our expanding family that is.  I tend to get off subject sometimes just ignore my rambling.  The girls are so excited for the new baby.  Reganne cried when we told her no not tears of jealousy or mad tears but happy. She is excited to be getting another sibling.  I personally am fine with another girl.  I kinda know a little bit about them but as long as the baby is healthy that is all that matters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment